IAPSS offers institutional memberships to associations, clubs, university programs, and other organizations with a membership body. The membership rates depend on the location and size of the organization. Upon joining, all members of the associate organization gain full privileges of IAPSS membership. If you would like to obtain an institutional membership, follow these steps:
- Obtain the permission of your members to join IAPSS.
- Create a spreadsheet with the following information about each member: first name, last name, email address.
- Fill out the form below.
- IAPSS representatives will evaluate your request and get back to you with a payment link.
- Proceed with a payment for your organization. We accept credit/debit cards. All payments are processed securely through Stripe. Associate memberships are renewed automatically every year.
- Within 72 hours of succesfull payment, your members will receive access to their new IAPSS website accounts.
- After a year, IAPSS representatives will reach out to you for a new list of members. Depending on whether your organization grows bigger or smaller, you may have to renew your membership at a different price.
Note: the prices are final, but exceptions can be made for associations experiencing financial difficulties. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe that your organization qualifies for the exception.