IAPSS Regional Outreach Ambassadors are in charge of tasks related to the public outreach of the Association. In this regard, IAPSS Fundrasing Ambassadors, one of the three Regional Outreach Ambassadors of IAPSS, seek grant and funding opportunities and assisting the Regional Chairs in enlarging the network of possible partners. They are in charge of the documentation, implementation, and assessment of grant initiatives as well as drafting grant applications and fundraising requests to potential partners. They are expected to strategically plan project schemes applicable to the IAPSS Regional project.
IAPSS Fundrasing Ambassadors are going to coordinate with the Regional Chairs as well as the other Regional Outreach Ambassadors namely Media Ambassadors and Liaison Ambassadors. The regional team is expected to meet every second week.
- A high degree of responsibility, motivation, self-initiative and dedication, combined with reliability and flexibility with regards to the work in a highly international environment with a strong intercultural competence
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (spoken and written)
- Current or recent enrolment in a political science or related programme (of any educational level incl. undergraduate or graduate studies or a PhD position)
- Strong communication skills with an extensive understanding of the various facets of public relations and digital means of communication, as well as creativity and innovation
- Experience in and willingness to work with a high degree of organizational and conceptual freedom, but committed to adhere to work-related frameworks
- A member of IAPSS
- It is also beneficial if candidates have:
- Experience with IAPSS such as previous event or project participation
- Prior experience with fundraising and grant application experience.
As all positions, the position of the IAPSS Ambassador is unpaid and voluntary. Expected workload is around 2-4 hours per week.
Interested in applying? Than submit your CV and motivation in this form. Selected candidates will be invited for a Skype interview and all applicants will normally be notified within 7 working days after their submission.
Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of further questions or inquiries.