The International Association for Political Science Students is looking for a Human Resources (HR) Coordinator to coordinate our global HR affairs.
Have you ever wanted to get knowledge in international HR management while contributing to the largest political science students organisations worldwide? Then this position is a perfect fit for you.
What the position offers you:
- Exposure to international HR efforts on all continents;
- Networking with our alumni and developing strategies for involving alumni in the work of IAPSS;
- Knowledge of interview management in various countries;
- A perfect CV line for your future career in Human Resources and/or general management.
What are your responsibilities?
- Coordinating our global alumni network, implementation of projects and ideas regarding the involvement of alumni;
- Developing interview guidelines;
- Conducting interviews with various people for several positions within IAPSS Global;
- Coordinate HR support to our regional chapters;
- Develop skill workshop videos on various subjects to train our staff;
- Developing several internal HR management guidelines.
What skills should you have?
- A communicative attitude
- Studying HR studies or being highly interested in working in HR
- Desire to learn about various topics and constant desire to improve your skill set
- Around 1 hour a day for IAPSS (flexible schedule)
Occupying the position implies that you are a member of IAPSS at the moment of your instalment and the whole duration of the position. If you are not a member yet, you need to become a member if you are appointed for this position. IAPSS membership embraces a wide range of benefits and services and comes at a student-friendly rate of either 10 or 15 EUR per year depending on your country of origin. Discounted rates are available for two-year memberships.
As all positions in the IAPSS Board, the position of the IAPSS HR Coordinator is unpaid and executed based on a signed volunteering agreement. Expected workload is around 8-10 hours per week.
Does this job appeal to you? Then apply NOW! Please send your CV and a letter of motivation (max. 2 pages, referring to your experience, skills, and interests) no later than March 10, 2019.
All applicants will be notified within 7 working days from March 10, 2019. Selected candidates will be invited for a Skype interview.
Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of further questions or inquiries.
|Job Category||Organisational Work|